1. The customer declares that they are physically fit to use bike and equipment
2. Customer must in person check the bike or equipment is in good working condition e.g. handle bars, brakes, tyres, wheels and correct seat position
3. Customer must confirm on bike hire declarations form that they understand that they are not insured by Paddy & Nelly Bike Hire and that they use bikes and equipment entirely at their own risk. We advise customers to have their own holiday liability insurance
4. Customer is responsible for the bike and equipment hired at all times and must take all reasonable steps to prevent damage or theft. Locks are provided for security.
5. Customers must not bring bikes onto beaches, or onto land off cycle tracks. If this happens, a cleaning and reoiling charge of €20.00 (twenty euros) will be applied to the customer.
6. Damage or theft of bike or equipment must be reported to our office as soon as possible. The customer shall be responsible for any damage or theft as a result of negligence.
7. Parents are liable for any damage caused by their children to bikes or equipment.
8. E-Bike Hire (bike value upwards of €2500.00) with high bike value, customer must make a refundable deposit and strictly adhere to all conditions and requests set out.